Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nature includes Animals

We were keeping a running list of wild animals we encountered, for Grandad..you know he will ask. Well we finished the list with bang..


We started by spotting a fox from our front porch. and a couple of moose in the water.

Then there was this guy..



Not exactly wild, but big..

Then there were these guys that had traffic backed up for about 15 minutes..


But then just as I finished taking a picture of Sue, she said in a very firm voice, "William there is a bear right behind you." And sure enough, as I walked away, I got this shot over my shoulder.



He was less than 6 feet from us, but was just interested in crossing the path. Needless to say we walked a bit faster down the path. And no we did not have our bear bell with us!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

holy schnikeeees!!! that bear was close!